All reservations must be canceled within ten days of the date of arrival. Reservation deposits can be “bumped” to a future date within the current season at the owner’s discretion with the exception of holiday weekend deposits which are non-transferable and non-refundable.
All reserved rooms/sites require a nonrefundable 50% deposit before being confirmed. Any reservation not being held by a deposit can be released without notice.
You must be at least 21 years old, to be allowed on the Oneida Campground and Lodge premises.
Oneida Camp Rules:
- No electric heaters, grills, hotplates, air conditioners, hot tubs, rope lights, or full-size refrigerators are permitted unless you have your own power.
- Outside lighting is limited to no more than 100 watts. Please turn off the lights when you go to bed and when you leave camp during the week.
- No unnecessary driving is allowed in camp. The speed limit is 5 miles per hour on all roads. You may drive a golf cart in camp, but please adhere to the speed limits!
- Pets are welcome on the campground with proof of recent vaccinations: Rabies, Parvovirus, distemper, Leptospirosis, and Adenovirus. It is strongly recommended that dogs have their Bordetella shots.
- Dogs outside of your site must be on a leash at all times.
- Only two dogs are allowed per rental site.
- You are required to clean up after your pets.
- Do not leave dogs alone on a site if they are prone to barking. If there are frequent complaints you may lose your privilege to have a dog at the camp or may lose your membership privileges.
- In accordance with State Health and Safety Regulations, pets are not permitted in the Upper Lodge, Club “O, the area behind Club “O”, at functions where food is being served, or inside the pool area. Pets are welcome in private cabins and the lower lodge. There is a $20 pet fee for those having a pet in private cabins.
Music and Noise
- For the consideration of all our guests, music is to be kept at a reasonable decibel level. Repeated complaints about loud music may result in ejection from the campground.
- Oneida provides our guests with free draft beer at Club “O”. Please bring your own plastic cup or mug.
- For everyone’s safety, glass mugs, cups, or wine glasses are not permitted inside or around Club “O” or inside the pool fence.
- While the Club is clothing optional, sexual activity is not permitted inside or in the areas in front or directly behind Club “O”.
- In accordance with State Health and Safety Regulations, pets are not permitted inside Club “O” at any time.
- In order to keep the camp clean and respect the environment, please use trash receptacles that are located throughout the camp. Litter, including cigarette butts, may harm animals and the camp environment. Please be mindful of your impact.
- Please make sure you get your trash to one of the trash cans located throughout the campground no later than 4 pm on Sunday. If you miss the deadline you will be required to bring your trash to the dumpsters at the exit to the camp. Seasonal campers are responsible for bringing their own trash to the dumpsters.
- Do not leave fires unattended or candles burning when you are not at your site.
- Please extinguish fires before going to bed
- Please be sure to extinguish all smoking materials and dispose of butts in proper containers. Smoldering butts can cause brush fires during dry conditions.
- Although our policy is “clothing optional” try to be discreet when it comes to sexual activity. No explicit sexual activity will be tolerated at the pool, the area in front of or inside the disco, or other public venues. Take it to your site or the woods!
- Nudity is not permitted in the office, at camp sponsored meal functions, or at the cafe.
- If you use the lake to swim or sunbathe, SWIMSUITS ARE REQUIRED! Do not go to the lake by yourself–always use the buddy system.
- No glass containers, pets, or cameras are permitted in the pool area.
- Use or possession of illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere on the campground.
- No outside guests are allowed in the campgrounds without first registering at the office. This includes outside contractors, vendors, etc. If you have a problem that requires someone from the outside, contact the office first before making arrangements.
- Notify the office of any injury or illness that needs medical attention.
- Everyone including seasonals must complete a membership application and must carry a membership card. If you lose your membership card there will be a $2.00 replacement charge.
- The office hours, including our camp store, are 10 – 6 Sunday through Thursday and 10 – 11:00 Friday and Saturday if you need wood, ice, or other items from the camp store. We appreciate your business.